Latency can make all the difference when you’re in a high-pressure game situation. The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum features a 1 millisecond report rate and optimized 2.4GHz wireless connection to give you the edge in eSports competition. Its PMW3366, state-of-the-art optical gaming sensor makes this one of the best gaming mice on the market.
- Blazing-fast one-millisecond response rate for superior latency
- Optimized 2.4GHz wireless connection is so fast it outperforms wired gaming mice
- Clock-tuning technology significantly reduces sensor power draw, so you can play for a continuous 30 hours on a single charge (24 hours with default lighting)
- Logitech Gaming Software battery assistant notifies you when you’re running low on power
- Advanced PMW3366 optical gaming sensor precisely interprets every hand movement onto the screen for smooth, responsive performance, even at high sensitivity
- Zero smoothing or filtering across the entire DPI range (200-12,000DPI), delivering exceptional tracking accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed
- Can be transformed into a truly left- or right-handed mouse using the included magnetic button covers
- Constructed for a non-prescriptive grip that accommodates a variety of palm, claw, and fingertip holds.
- Two zones of the G900 can be controlled individually from a palette of up to 16.8 million colours
- Bring your mouse to life with “breathing” light patterns, or set your lighting to sleep when you aren’t using your system
- Mechanical pivot button design delivers a heightened response and a consistently fast, accurate and reliable click performance
- Precisely engineered lightweight construction weighs in at 107g, making it comfortable to use over long periods and delivering quicker response to motion